Welcome to Fillsites Australia
By using the Fillsites Australia website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use.
- Fillsites Australia does not and cannot provide any warranty and are in no way liable or accountable for any information listed on the Fillsites
Australia website relating to soil, fill of any description, goods, services advertised on the Fillsites Australia website by third parties including,
but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the goods or services are of the stated quality or type, or is safe for the purpose intended as
described by the seller/lister.
- Without affecting any of your statutory rights that cannot be lawfully excluded, we will not be liable for any losses, damages, liability, claims or
expenses (whatsoever and irrespective of whether direct, indirect, consequential) arising from the use of or connected with our site or any products or
services listed or purchased on our site. We make no warranty or representation as to the fitness or suitability of any product or service displayed on our site.
- While Fillsites Australia requests that anyone listing information on the website check their information for accuracy, it may be possible for information
to be inaccurate. Fillsites Australia strongly recommends that you check with the lister and conduct apporpriate investigations to ensure that all information
in relation to their goods and service is accurate.
- You are Responsible for the use of the Fillsites Australia. It is the users responsibility to list information correctly and honestly. Fillsites Australia
does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made by the listings on the Fillsites Australia web site or links from the Fillsites
Australia any information received as a result of using the Fillsites Australia. It is your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all local, state and
national environmental regulations and that all required applications and approvals have been obtained where required.
- Fillsites Australia does not act as an agent or broker; arrangements and contracts must be made between the parties involved the transaction. Fillsites
Australia will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between any parties; any goods or services received or supplied or; resolving any dispute
between you and any person.
- Fillsites Australia publishes or makes available information, advertisements, products, listings, Software and links supplied by Fillsites Australia and
third parties (Material). Fillsites Australia does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material
published on the Fillsites Australia or on any web site that links from the Fillsites Australia.
Fillsites Australia may terminate your right to access and use the Fillsites Australia at any time.
Fillsites Australia does not warrant that the services and Material listed on the site are professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or don't do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
If Fillsites Australia suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you of these terms and conditions you agree to indemnify Fillsites Australia for all such loss and damage.
Fillsites Australia is not liable for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
For the purposes of this section, the term Fillsites Australia will mean Fillsites Australia, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
Material on the Fillsites Australia is ©. All rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated on the Fillsites Australia, the material on the Fillsites Australiais owned by or licensed to Fillsites Australia and is subject to copyright (the "Copyright Material"). You may: only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the Fillsites Australiaor making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act; not alter or modify the Copyright Material or remove any legal notice associated with it.
Fillsites Australia, www.fillsites.com.au and other names of Fillsites Australia product and/or services referenced here in are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fillsites Australia. Other product and company names mentioned on the Fillsites Australia may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Fillsites Australia provides you with the ability to communicate with Fillsites Australia, the Fillsites Australia listers, advertisers and users of Fillsites Australia through online forms, IVR, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by Fillsites Australia.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that You do not do any of the following:
- transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive;
- transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material or information;
- use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person's intellectual property or privacy rights.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by Fillsites Australia.
- download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and
Fillsites Australia may, but has no obligation to do so, review the use of the Communications Services by you and delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
Any software, including HTML or PHP code and ActiveX controls, that is made available to download from the Fillsites Australia("Software") is owned by Fillsites Australia and/or its suppliers.
Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"). You must agree to the terms of the License Agreement before using the Software.
If there is no License Agreement, Fillsites Australia grants you a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using the Fillsites Australiain accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose. You must not:
- not copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify in whole or in part or the Software;
- not reverse assemble or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse assemble or reverse compile, in
whole or in part, the Software;
- not introduce or use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Software; or
- not sub-license, rent, lease, lend or grant to any person any rights to use the Software other than as set out in this paragraph.
Fillsites Australia Content
Except for the Material held in your computers cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use. You must not:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the Fillsites Australia to create any web site or publication;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within Fillsites Australia;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access or copy any Material on the Fillsites Australia or generate or
compile any document or database based on the Material published on the Fillsites Australia;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the Fillsites Australia;
without the written approval of Fillsites Australia.
Fillsites Australia may cease to provide you with access to Fillsites Australia or any of its services without notice.
If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us email@example.com